At BSI, we have spent 66 years perfecting our process to ensure our clients are completely satisfied at the end of every project. Through communication, precision and an emphasis on quality customer service, our Project Management process is designed to complete every project flawlessly.
Each project will be assigned an experienced BSI team including the following: Account Executive, Construction Project Manager, Field Management Representative, Designer, Customer Service Representative, and Project Principal.
Two-way communication between BSI and our clients is crucial throughout the project.
Regular on-site meetings between the client and their BSI team.
Client eConnect web portal
Clients receive a BSI Emergency Contact Card
Your BSI team reviews specifications and pricing for accuracy.
Experienced BSI warehouse and installation personnel thoroughly inspect product upon arrival.
To keep costs low, we make every effort to ship products directly to the client’s site.
If needed BSI will provide short or long-term storage in our climate-controlled warehouse, which is equipped with sprinklers.
BSI’s Lean Installation Process is up to 50% faster than the industry standard installation procedures.
Our furniture leadmen work directly with your BSI Customer Service Representative if replacements parts are needed (due to damage or error).
To accommodate our clients BSI has created custom E-Tools to facilitate collaboration over the Internet. Following are some of the online services BSI can provide
- Issue Tracking – E-mail assisted database to track items from start to resolution.
- Proposal Tracking – up-to-date changes and revisions
- Project Schedule – comprehensive project calendars
- Order Status – check your product shipping schedule 24 hours a day
- AIM – Asset Inventory Management
- e-Service Requests – contact us quickly and easily to make service requests
- Invoices status – review payment/bill status
- Team Contacts – complete contact info for your BSI team
- Maintenance Information – contains information on adjusting your new chairs, ergonomic tips for your workstations, etc.
- Daily Log – Daily posting of receiving or installation notes
Upon job completion, your BSI team will meet with you to tour the project site, perform a detailed inspection, and develop a final project punchlist with resolution dates.
As a Herman Miller Certified Dealer, BSI partners with Herman Miller to electronically survey clients based on their level of satisfaction throughout the project.
BSI Chairman Ralph Kuehn, personally calls each client to ensure they are satisfied with their completed project.